OUR NANNIES IN YOUR CORNER…
and back stage at your daughter’s recital.
Full and Part-Time Nannies & Family Assistants
You want the best care for your family but not just anyone will do.
You want an experienced nanny or assistant you trust who your children (and you) will adore.
You need a true professional who will grow with your family, learning the unique personalities of your children while helping you create a safe and nurturing environment for them to learn in.
Nanny Village is the placement agency that families trust to find exceptional care in the Greater Sacramento Valley, San Francisco Bay Area and across California!
There are many ways why Nanny Village Nannies are considered some of the best of the best. Here are just a few:
- Provide engaging activities and fun learning opportunities
- Provide a safe and nurturing enviornment
- Prepare bottles and healthy kid-approved meals and snacks
- Provide safe transportation to school, activities and playdates
- Provide diapering and potty-training support
- Provide family travel support
- Provide child-related tidying
- Provide homework support
- Partner with families to uphold the values, structure and rules of the household
Find an exceptional nanny that cares about your children just as much as you do and brings professionalism, enthusiasm, and extra smiles every single day.
Find a consistent nanny with more than 3 years of experience, exceptional references, and who can lovingly convince your child to eat all – yes all – of their broccoli. Yay!
Enjoy time with your family while we meticulously screen, background check (local, national and sex offender database), verify TrustLine and CPR certifications, and references.
Experience having someone you can trust in your corner who is dedicated to helping your family learn, grow and thrive. Our nannies are team players with integrity and a can-do attitude.
Full and Part-Time Nanny Care
Having the support of an experienced and reliable nanny is at the top of the wish list for every parent. That is why so many families trust Nanny Village Agency to find the very best in care for the most important little people in their lives.
Whether you are in need of full-time care (35+ guaranteed hours per week) part-time care (20-35 guaranteed hours per week), you can finally have the level of support you need to build the life you deserve.
Your new nanny will come ready to provide personalized care, safe transportation, prepare nutritious kid-approved meals, help with homework and knows how to bring the smiles by making all of the sound effects during storytime!
- Watch your children beam with pride as they learn in a fun way with an engaging nanny who is dedicated to their development and success! Your nanny is educated in Montessori, Reggio and traditional learning philosophies.
- Enjoy more quality time with your family when you get home. The Legos (and the baby’s laundry) are already put away!
- Have peace of mind knowing that your nanny has been mindfully matched, pre-screened and background checked according to your needs and the highest industry standards.
It takes a village – let us find yours!
Family Assistant & Household Management Support
As a parent, you are handling all of the things – from the morning routine to the bedtime story, and everything in between (including those dry cleaning drop offs).
You don’t have to do all of the things alone!
With the support of a family assistant or household manager, you can enjoy an extra cup of coffee while its still hot – your family assistant will pick up the groceries after safely dropping your kiddos off at school.
From providing childcare, managing schedules and planning your next family vacation to doing the family’s laundry, managing your staff, and arranging the family’s cars to be detailed, you can count on your assistant to help you and your entire household thrive.
Benefits and Investment
Building your village has never been easier!
Your time is precious. And the time you have with your family is priceless.
You don’t need to spend another frustrating minute with unsuccessful and time consuming searches on platforms filled with incompatible and unreliable candidates.
By partnering with Nanny Village, you instantly gain a team of professionals who are 100% dedicated to your nanny search and who can offer expert support throughout the process.
Depending on your location and the details of the position, in addition to the experience and background of the candidate, you can expect to pay your nanny:
Greater Sacramento: $25-$40/per hour (gross)
San Francisco Bay Area: $35-$50/per hour (gross)
Your Placement Includes
While every placement is unique, you can expect to receive the full benefit of working with Nanny Village. Your placement includes:
- A complimentary consultation and personalized care analysis
- Compensation package guidance based on industry standards to attract top talent
- Professional family and job description drafting
- Personalized recruitment campaign
- Extensive candidate screening including individual agency interviews, assessments, reference verification, employment history verification, education and certification verification, internet screening and more (up to 200 applicant review)
- In-house scheduling of candidate/family meetings
- A comprehensive 20-point background check and state fingerprinting through TrustLine enrollment (in accordance with California Law)
- Personalized work agreement draft
- Access to exclusive guides, tools and resources to help your new family care team thrive
- Access to exclusive resource and special offers through our Nanny Village Experts team
- (1) payroll and in-home care tax consultation with HomePay, plus (1) complimentary month of services on us
- 60 day placement guarantee
Full and Part-Time Nannies: A one-time fee of 12% of your candidate’s gross salary ($4,000 minimum)
Specialty Placements: A one-time fee of 18% of your candidate’s gross salary ($8,000 minimum)
*For out of network and specialty placements, including certified newborn care specialists, travel nannies, private educators, private chefs or estate managers
Nanny Village requires a non-refundable $350 engagement fee per search to begin placement services.